cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: content for 2.4?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 19:40:42 GMT
Joe: think API audits should start after we remove the APIs from core
so we can version plugins independently.

Fil: yes, that'd be awesome.

Marcel: first priority for the long view on 3.x is a light core w/ no
APIs. The tools aren't there yet to do this so continued work there in
2.4 needed. If you want to see the particular feature-set for a
release you can look in JIRA and whats been assigned. In Cordova the
committers assign their own issues (w/ our goals in mind). I would
imagine that 2.4 will have many bug fixes related to recent additions
like InAppBrowser which debuts this week (or so) in 2.3