cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Re: Food for thought over the holidays
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:17:18 GMT
Moving JS into their own repositories is the motivation.

My thinking was that cordova-cli would use tags when checking out
cordova-ios, cordova-js, etc, instead of checking them out at master. When
the user wants to update to a new version, they could do "cordova update
[version]" or something like that.