cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Should Automatic Reference Counting be on?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:14:46 GMT
This caught me off-guard as well, and I filed an issue to fix it up:

I don't think it'll be entirely straight-forward though, because some
plugins still do not support ARC.

What are everyone's thoughts on how to address this? One option is to have
the default project template already set-up with two lib targets. One for
ARC and one without ARC. Another option is to instruct users how to set the
compile flag to disable arc on a per-file basis.

Do we want to support ARC and non-ARC plugins in plugman?