cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: too long to package a release?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 02:05:25 GMT
I'm not clear on the difference between dev and unstable. If something is
so shaky that we're considering not putting it in the next release, then
I'd think that would go on a named feature branch (e.g. array_buffers).

Unless... is the purpose of dev to be where we put together a release
candidate? If so, maybe a better name would be "staging"