cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cygwin for Windows
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:24:31 GMT
Yep, I was mostly thinking about Android with this question. There's really
two aspects that it would simplify:

1. Our documentation would not have to worry about windows vs. unix
2. Our scripts (and upgrade scripts) won't have to be written twice.
Although maybe if we are making node a requirement (due to CLI yes?) then
writing them in node would save us writing them twice. Still, they would
need to be tested & tweaks for windows I would assume.

I'm totally fine keeping things as-is. Just thought the question had to be
raised :)