cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Intro + First contribution
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:34:39 GMT
Hi Yaniv!

Very excited to see new contributors! I think what you propose sounds great.

If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to give this wiki page a read through:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

You'll need to sign an ICLA before committing any code.

Had a look at your commits, and they seem good to me :). You're right in
that the first step is to create JIRA issues for them, and mark the as "fix
for 2.4" so that we can use them for release notes and tracking purposes.

Andrew