cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: mobile spec pass rate sizable drop on android
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:27:08 GMT
Fil, is there any way on ci.cordova.io to see which tests are failing and
on which devices?

AFAIK, the slice() tests that braden added *should* be passing on both iOS
& Android. If they are not, we should fix them.

I added one test that checks that native Blob objects still work with
FileReader. The test fails on iOS 5 since iOS5 does not support the Blob
constructor, and they also fail on Android < 3.0 since it doesn't support
the File API natively. We could just do a version check on Android < 3 &
iOS < 6 to make skip the test.

The relevant bug for it is here:
There are sub-bugs for BB and WP. Not sure if anyone has the intention of
addressing this for this release? For the JS-based platforms, the
implementation should be quite easy, in that you can just use the
platform's Blob.slice method.