cordova-dev mailing list archives

From fabian boulegue <fboule...@me.com>
Subject Re: ship 2.4 monday
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:00:38 GMT
Ok i found some informations about the problem after researching

ok found the problem
–
if data == href target and open inAppBrowser it ll call a error
Warning: Attempt to dismiss from view controller <MainViewController: 0x1d8776d0> while
a presentation or dismiss is in progress!
So if you are on index_aerosoft.html and use a link like
<a class="noeffect" href="index_aerosoft.html" onClick="openAerosoftDE();">Aerosoft</a>
(function calls inAppBrowser with Link)
you ll get the error and no more activities are available.
Solution is to link on '#'