cordova-dev mailing list archives

From fabian boulegue <fboule...@me.com>
Subject No more activities from Cordova
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:57:28 GMT
Hi, i m building my first project with Cordova.

I use it for iOS (6), i builded a app with inAppBrowser as well then some Notifications.
>From time to time, if i switched the pages and used some of the Browser and Notifications
it comes to a point where no more activities by Cordova can be handle.

If i then click on "the Notification" button nothing happens (also no console output) anyone
a idea whats wrong (normally on first try all of the functions work great.)

Would be great if someone could help, would also share my html and js if needed.

Thanks

Fabian