cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Time to do something about the PhoneGap Plugins repo
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:08:45 GMT
Thanks Shazron,

I am more than happy to help go through and try and contact authors.

As for taking over some semi-abandoned plugins, haven't we all already sort of had to in the
past? Heh.

There are a couple off the top of my head that I use regularly enough that if the author can't
be contacted or determined I would be happy to take on.

- tommy