cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <bhigg...@rim.com>
Subject navigator.onLine
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:39:28 GMT
On BlackBerry 10, there is a native implementation of navigator.onLine. This is a more reliable
test than checking connection.type. For example, the device could be connected to BlueTooth,
but WebKit has no network connectivity.

Is there a reason we override this for other platforms? I understand the need to polyfill
for platforms on which this isn't available.

Thanks,
Bryan
and may be unlawful.