cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] call for cordova devs to participate in phonegap day event in july
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:08:46 GMT
Sorry to break in on the thread, but that's what I did… I submitted based on something that
doesn't exist yet, but very much SHOULD exist by July (or I will have bigger problems).

:)

"Skate to where the puck is going to be" and all that hockey business.

My concern is more around the submission and acceptance process.. there didn't seem to be
any kind on confirmation on the submission and with July so far away, I was wondering how
long it might be before finding anything out.

I don't want to come across as impatient, I only bring it up because flying from Australia
is best done with plenty of advanced warning ;)

Is there any anticipated deadline to the submission process?

- tommy