cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <>
Subject Re: too long to package a release?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:05:11 GMT
How about if there is a specific straw man proposal at the beginning of
the face-time? Then the folks that are in agreement won't need to say
anything ;-)

Seriously, making adjustments to something tangible is easier than
instantiating it from scratch. A volunteer for a very simple writeup on
the wiki?

-- Marcel Kinard

On 1/14/2013 10:06 PM, Michal Mocny wrote:
> Okay gentlemen, I think there have been countless good points made from all
> parties, but also some bike-shedding.
> Perhaps it is time to schedule some face-time to better articulate some of
> the finer points, and to help come to some consensus?
> -Michal

View raw message