cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collecting mobile-spec test results and generating reports
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:43:53 GMT
"I gotta get me one of these!" --Tangled (I have kids.)

I wasn't aware this existed. Thank you much for the writeup. Just from
what I've read here, I will definitely be looking more into this. For
quite a while we've been contemplating a similar device wall here at IBM.

@michael, yes, a decentralized continuous integration service would be
nirvana.

-- Marcel Kinard