cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (CB-2164) Revert CLI tools to using git
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:19:14 GMT
The mirrors being wonky are a problem in itself, not only for the
reasons you describe below, but also is a nuisance for contributors.

Do we expect the wonkiness to be temporary or long term? If long term,
would it make sense to have some kind of cron job that that compares
github to git-wip-us and alert someone when changesets are too slow to
appear in github? Doing so feels like an ugly hack, but not knowing the
infrastructure, what other options are there?

IMHO, reading through some of the posts on the phonegap user forum on
google, I can envision complaining from novices if there isn't a
"default profile" that includes everything that doesn't require a git
client.