cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin for Windows
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:35:18 GMT
Just my 2ยข: people are already complaining about the number of parts that need to be installed
-- do we really want to add yet another? I realize it would make the scripts easier, but the
more moving (third party) parts that have to be installed prior to using PhoneGap (especially
those that aren't required for the platform's SDK), the higher the barrier to entry. (But
then again, maybe that's a good thing...?)

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/