cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] call for cordova devs to participate in phonegap day event in july
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:05:39 GMT
Ah, those sound great. I would be very interested in those.

On 01/02/2013, at 7:48 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Nothing is concrete for the venue and timing yet so we're not going to
> hard on curating the program until we have those details locked. I
> want to begin the marketing end of this month so you can expect
> something by then. =)
>
> I should also mention we're cooking up a smaller series of PhoneGap
> events *before* JSConf Down Under next November w/ our friends John
> Bristowe and Jared Wyles. Aim will be a smaller events, two to three
> speakers, held in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We'll definitely
> want you on the program for those.
>

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Tommy-Carlos Williams
> <tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:
>> Sorry to break in on the thread, but that's what I did… I submitted based on something
that doesn't exist yet, but very much SHOULD exist by July (or I will have bigger problems).

>> :)
>>
>> "Skate to where the puck is going to be" and all that hockey business.
>>
>> My concern is more around the submission and acceptance process.. there didn't seem
to be any kind on confirmation on the submission and with July so far away, I was wondering
how long it might be before finding anything out.

>> I don't want to come across as impatient, I only bring it up because flying from
Australia is best done with plenty of advanced warning ;)