cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Lantz <mattla...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Started
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:04:52 GMT
Hey all,

Sorry I've yet to introduce myself, I'm Matt Lantz a former RIM guy who worked with Gord and
learned some of the details of Cordova from him. I've met a couple other folks on the team,
and I'm looking to get back into the project. I made a couple small contributions under the
tutelage of Gord but I'm looking to do more.

be delighted to help out with that part of the project if I can. I agree that the audience
looking to utilize Cordova and its children is broad and I myself have a hard time keeping
up with you guys.

Thanks,

Matt