cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Looking for feedback from the group
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:23:19 GMT
Simplicity and speed for sure are the main use cases :)

It is an emulation tool, so you can stick to your desktop browser for
rapid iteration and development. Usually you could develop with the
browser and do about three-quarters of your development in there before
having to switch to deploying to the actual device. With Ripple I am able
to stay "on my laptop" longer - maybe about 90% of the way.

With device proxy perhaps we can squeeze a few more % points in there :)