cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Who runs http://cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:54:45 GMT
Yeah, but asking testers to run a server every time they run mobile-spec
might be a bit much. If a constant server is run on apache infra that will
respond to HTTP requests that would probably be better.

The INFRA folk are starting to loathe me, I think, with my constant
pestering and offhand critiques, so we'll see how open they are to this
idea :)