cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Chrome Content Shell
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 00:38:34 GMT
I played around with it this afternoon and I got it to build.  The
score on html5test has it right on par with my desktop chrome for the
most part.  That being said, there's a lot of problems with it, such
as the footprint.  It currently weighs in at 16 MB.  It'd be cool if
we could use it as a library with the uses-library in the Android
manifest, but I think we're still stuck with the stock browser if we
want things to just work.

So, while it may make for a cool tech demo, using Chrome for Cordova
is a long ways off.

It's nice to have something that compiles though, even with a minor tweak!