cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining if "you're in cordova"
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 01:31:06 GMT
I think the answer depends upon when the app checks to see if it is
running in cordova webview.  If it is loading a remote url with remote
cordova.js, then the native side will become available well before
cordova.js finished loading.  So, I would either check for
device.cordova or register for deviceready and wait for it to fire.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Gord Tanner <gtanner@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> This isn't a platform issue but rather a developer issue
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-11-30, at 7:11 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Presumably the developer knows the url of their own server, so
>> wouldn't it be easier to just test for that in window.location?
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So the bigger question then is how to handle the differences ...

document.location