cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Explicitly writing to the jail
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:17:01 GMT
We did at that. I was kinda resurrecting that discussion as a way of
migrating us to the internal storage on Android in such a way that our
users will have time to get used to it.

Another issue is being able to read files from the Android asset
directory using the File API but that is a whole other thread.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald