cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for feedback from the group
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:12:33 GMT
Update: Here is the (GitHub) Pull Request for the hosted build target. I
plan to leave this open for a while so we can get some solid (code) reviews
and/or discussions going on any of the changes by each commit, specially if
there are any big WTFs with the changes.

https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/650

--
Brent