cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 3rd party Plugin code structure
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:45:03 GMT
I do not mean that one or the other is incorrect, but there are small
differences in content and text formatting.  Small matter for sure, but
since they are being modified independently I wasn't sure which is the
"right" version to point to (esp since both readme's claim to not be
official cordova document).  I think I am hearing
https://github.com/imhotep/plugman esp since that is where ongoing work is
being done.