cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Hi everyone!
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:52:20 GMT
Hi Max!

Max is working with us in the Waterloo office.  He's been with Google for a
few years but took a break recently to write iOS apps for a living.  Now
he's back with us, and hopefully that experience will be useful to this
project.

More importantly, what are you doing in that profile picture, Max?  Are you
in a band?  Karaoke?  Staging a revolt?

-Michal