cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switch BlackBerry 10 Cordova download from WebWorks to NDK
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:51:17 GMT
Correct, they would be building webworks from source during ./bin/create.

This solves the problem which we haven't run into yet where webworks
doesn't yet, or can't expose something from native and we need to dive down
to c via a native plugin.

It also allows us like Tim said to point to a commit or tag and base off of
that rather than wait for a WebWorks release.