cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who runs http://cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:08:59 GMT
Precisely your last comment about INFRA being open ;) Don't know if we can
wait that long...

If the server scripts are in mobile-spec already, running the python server
wouldn't be (much of) a problem as a backup method, but then I suppose on
Windows you would need to install python also. I can see the hassle but at
least its only once...