cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3rd party Plugin code structure
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:44:00 GMT
I think the phonegap-plugins repo structure was way before we decided to
organize it better, ie the plugin spec. More details here, with some
example plugins used by PG Build:
http://shazronatadobe.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/cordova-plugins-put-them-in-your-own-repo-2/

I think for Cordova the ongoing work for pluginstall is actually in
plugman: https://github.com/imhotep/plugman
I'm not sure if the spec is "official" yet but definitely in draft status.