cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crop image before upload ...
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:35:32 GMT
Hi Arnaud,
This is a mailing list for development of the core Cordova API itself, not
usage of Cordova. You should try the PhoneGap Google Group for these types
of questions.

That being said, you can't with the current Cordova API. I would think the
next course of action is to create a plugin that receives the base64 data
and writes it to the file uri that you had before, overwriting the existing
file. That might use a lot of memory however. An alternative is to POST the
canvas base64 data directly to your server after manipulation.