cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating Getting Started documents
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:52:50 GMT
Not being open sourced (editable) is definitely an issue. Any way you could
do it in Markdown? That way we can generate whatever formats needed.

1) Definitely - whatever makes it easier for devs to get started
2) Not in favour of external site for this, see (1)
3) Editable text, pref. Markdown
4) cordova-docs