cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <>
Subject Re: mobile-spec failures on iOS 6.0.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:15:42 GMT
Yup, I see that is returning a page saying:

An error has occurred:

Something is obviously dead there. So yeah, ignore those test failures as
an infrastructure problem.

Your File API failures look like the ones I was getting. If I modify
readAsText: from

messageAsString:[NSString stringWithString:pNStrBuff]
then those failures disappear. So I'm still puzzled if it is really
supposed to be URL encoding the result message.

BTW, I noticed in your screenshot that your testsuite has 95 tests. Mine
has 238. Are we using the same version of mobile-spec?

-- Marcel