cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Determining if "you're in cordova"
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:37:50 GMT
This situation all still smells of userland issue not something
Cordova should be doing.

I do think we need device capability detection, but analytics use case
not strong enough to justify adding to the fragmented world that is
user agents strings (and the even more brittle world of code that
parses them).