cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 2.3.0 final?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:43:56 GMT
Michael brought this up yesterday w/ the suggestion that we make
cutting a release even easier still by including a standard ./release
script (actually he suggested ./configure but I think that convention
might come w/ unintended baggage).

I'm not convinced the speed issue w/ cutting a release is the actual
compile/compose we do today---but it would make the Coho tool
significantly dumber which would make it way easier for downstream
distributions to live w/ what we do.

I'm realizing--this warrants a new thread---I'll kick that up.