cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Looking for feedback from the group
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:53:40 GMT
My thinking is that if its connected to a device it uses it. Otherwise
it doesn't. (Obviously some work remains to ge there.)

So, w/ that view, it would not add complexity but would certainly make
dev less complex (by removing the need to recompile to see how life
works on the phone).

Not sure what you mean by "runtime maintenance"?