cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ATTN:Committers] Feedback on automating TLP move
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:56:47 GMT
For weinre, I was appending a "-incubating" suffix to the version # for
builds - I saw some mention of that somewhere, once.  So, removed that.  :-)

I also had various URLs in my docs that included links to the source repo,
etc.  So far, all the offending things that needed to be changed had
"incubator" or "incubating" somewhere.  A grep on "incubat" found
everything I needed to hit, I think.

So, suggest a "grep" through the project files with that string.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org