cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ATTN:Committers] Feedback on automating TLP move
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:09:44 GMT
I've now "handled" all of the weinre pulls.

I've added a comment to all the pull requests that they may disappear soon,
in case the author notices and wants to do something.

Most had already been resolved, or didn't contain any critical code in the
pull request.  But three did.  I pulled the patches from the pull requests
via:

    wget
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-weinre/pull/[pull-number].patch

and attached to the relevant JIRA bug.

Here are the three pull requests I got the code for:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-weinre/pull/8
    Console queues messages if no remote connection on the client side so
th...

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-weinre/pull/11
    Handle HTML5 API fails

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-weinre/pull/13