cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Chrome Content Shell
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 14:48:29 GMT
That's great that you got it running Joe!

I know that there has been a good amount of webview activity within the
chrome repo lately. My understanding is that it's still pretty rough /
crashy though. I'm planning on playing around with it around the feb/march
timeframe (and hoping that it will be in better shape by then) :).