cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Amirzada, Bijan" <bij...@quicinc.com>
Subject RE: Phonegap-Plugins Repo
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:33:09 GMT
So, in this new model, it seems the plugin must still reside on GitHub since you're still using
the GitHub pull request process.
Is there a way to have the plugin code reside in a non-Github repo and just have the pointer
to it ?

-----Original Message-----
From: mikeywbrooks@gmail.com [mailto:mikeywbrooks@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Michael Brooks
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:40 AM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org; alunny@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Phonegap-Plugins Repo

I highly recommend that your pull request is a README.md that redirects to your plugin's repository,
instead of a pull request with the plugin's source code.

Example:
/Android/MyAwesomePlugin/README.md

README.md:
My Awesome Plugin is available at [
github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/](http://github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/)

Eventually the phonegap-plugins repository will be decommissioned and encourage everyone to
host their plugins on their own Github account.

Michael