cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Cordova.plist to config.xml - deprecation
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:22:01 GMT
On 12/3/2012 12:02 PM, Braden Shepherdson wrote:
> Instant migration, with the conversion script. Deprecation policy is good
> in general, but having both and wondering why your changes to the old one
> are not propagating is a problem. Therefore I'm for the clean break.

Will the conversion script run automatically if the customer has a plist
file and no xml file on 2.3? If not, then customers will be broken
without explicit action on their part (even though the action is small).
That's not deprecation.

Is there something undesirable with the following? This sounds more
graceful from a customer perspective.