cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mobile-spec failures on iOS 6.0.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:18:20 GMT
So, I thought the encoding was necessary for internationalization and any special characters
in the file data (for example a URL)?  Do all of the other file tests still run with this
change?  We're there any changes to the file tests themselves?  I try to take a look this
afternoon.

- Becky

Sent from my iPad