cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Tetreault <ctetrea...@rim.com>
Subject Merge request
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 02:46:48 GMT
Hi there,

I've had a merge request pending from last month. Was hoping it would make it in for the next
phonegap release.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-docs/commit/62cb58a26e71fbfc56a47f14ffb85a1ce3fec869

This merge adds a much needed rewrite to the blackberry getting started guide, including updates
for BlackBerry 10.

Chad Tetreault
Developer Relations,
Research In Motion

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

and may be unlawful.