cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject RIM/BlackBerry folk: please help
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:20:54 GMT
I am working on a continuous integration setup. Got android and iOS
working. Now trying to get it working with playbook + BB10.

I've tried many avenues to automate the compilation / signing / deployment
/ launching aspect.

Using blackberry-deploy I can launch an app. Hooray!

However, I can't sign the app when I shell out to the ant file (ant
<target> build with code.sign=true). I get "code signing failed as this
package is already signed". If I run this command interactively from my
command line it works fine. Perhaps some kind of permission issue with a
node process shelling out to ant which in turn fires off to bbwp?

Then I tried using the debug tokens instead of signing the app. This is a
shitshow in itself. I keep getting "author does not match" or something
along those lines. Tried the various solutions mentioned on the BB support
forums [1] and none of them work, including:
- Author tag in config.xml matches the debug token author
- tablet-sdk/bbwp/bin/bbwp.properties points to the debug token I created
and installed on the device

I would also recommend reviewing this whole debug token process as it
sucks and doesn't work. Echoing the questions in the thread, basically
"Why do I have to enter my company name in 20 different locations?"

Any insight into how to fix the author mismatch or automated signing would
be helpful.

[1]
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/Applica
tion-author-does-not-match-debug-token-author/td-p/1471779