cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [BlackBerry] launch app from command line?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 06:18:28 GMT
Hmm system_profiler is close but when I connected both a playbook and a
BB10 device they are listed to have the same Ips (169.254.0.1).

They both have an actual network ip as well (192.168.1.xxx in my case
right now) but it only lists the 169 under system profiler.

The one benefit of system_profiler is you can at least determine how many
playbook or bb10 devices are connected.. That's a start.