cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [BlackBerry] launch app from command line?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:22:41 GMT
For getting a list of devices, it's a network issue due to OTA deployment.
Would be nice if there was a "discover" command in the BB suite of tools
that would scan the local network and find any Bbs. Just sayin :)

As for determining which one is a playbook or bb10, you can do that
through ./blackberry-deploy -getDeviceInfo -device <ip> -password
<password>

PS the various cli tools that come with the BB SDK are awesome. The _one_
thing missing is an equivalent to Android's "adb devices" which lists all
accessible / connected / reachable Android devices.