cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Question about onPause vs pauseTimers()
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:41:22 GMT
Hey

Apparently the pause and resume bug still exists, and I think it's caused
by the pause and resume timers not being executed properly.  I'm looking at
the Private API to see what this actually does so I can try and write a
JUnit test for this, but I'm not clear what the difference between
EventHub.ON_PAUSE and EventHub.PAUSE_TIMERS is exactly?  Does anyone who is
more familiar with the WebKit side of things know? Do we need to pause the
timers if we're actually calling onPause on the WebViewClassic view?

Any ideas?