cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] ./bin/emulate + debug script behavior
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 00:46:03 GMT
Right now when you cordova/emulate and nothing is running, it displays a
list of AVDs to choose from. I believe that we should display a list of
running devices/emulators when there is more than one device/emulator
running. As a user, I'd get mad if you automatically picked up the wrong
device/emulator.
However, according to this discussion [1] I thought we would separate
running on a device (cordova/deploy) and running in the emulator
(cordova/emulate) http://markmail.org/thread/znkkjmwgoc23lhhq