cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Android WebView
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:37:51 GMT
The first paragraph of his answer is entirely in line with my claim that
Android WebView is the new IE6. It's slow, buggy, doesn't follow the
standards, and it will be years before we're rid of it.

Interesting comments about the invalidation. I haven't seen most of the
problems he's been having in a Phonegap app, but I have certainly seen them
on the old Android Browser when I was working on mobile web G+.

Braden