cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 download on Apache servers?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:34:34 GMT
I don't have permission to put in dist/cordova. I could put it in
dist/incubator/cordova, but was waiting to get permission. I temporarily
have it sitting at my apache space at http://people.apache.org/~steven/. I
mentioned all of this in the previous 2.2. thread.

Brian should have or be getting permission soon and then will be able to
add us all to the cordova pmc group. After that I will have permission to
do it.

-Steve