cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 tagging?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:08:49 GMT
http://people.apache.org/~steven/ has 2.2.0 on it.

Seeing how there is a strong lazy consensus on shipping this, I was going
to post it to http://www.apache.org/dist/cordova but lack the permissions.
Our last release was under incubator and I don't think we should put it
there.

I believe once Brian gets LDAP access, he can add all of us on the pmc and
then I should have proper access.

Also PhoneGap (*http://phonegap.com/blog/2012/11/01/phonegap-220/*)

-Steve